Saturday, May 19, 2012

My goal has always been to slow down as slowly as possible. It's as simple as that. 

Frank Shorter, 1972 Olympic Marathon Gold Medalist 

OUCH!! This is my 2nd Day of Rest...been awhile since I did 9 miles and my hips and legs are basically saying, "Stay your butt at home" Did I mention I had a lot of stairs in my home? Anyways, I'm super excited because the Warrior Dash is tomorrow and its just awesome and Jeremy's brother is coming to do it with us!! So, it'll be a fun cross training day! Alrighty, till then :-) On a "quote" note, It does matter to me to be slow...all I ever think of is its my key to last, seeing this quote I understood and made me smile because it means I'm meant to be a long distance runner...I'm meant to run a Marathon!

REST REST REST!!

No comments:

Post a Comment