Saturday, December 18, 2010

December 17, 2010 Running Blog

"If one can stick to the training throughout the many long years, then will power is no longer a problem. It's raining? That doesn't matter. I am tired? That's besides the point. It's simply that I just have to." - Emil Zatopek

This is music to my ears. Somewhere within the last few weeks weather, tiredness and distractions mattered. I simply have to run. Right at this point I need to take today hopefully not tomorrow but if I do I need to do it but I pulled stomach and back mucsels from Thursday night....all night throwing up. Turns out I ate a moldy orange. Apparently, I think they are yummy? It was dark, I didn't realize I was doing it. But in 1 night I lost 3lbs. it was bad and I was so weak. My stomach still keeps spasming....I'm gonna try and maybe walk around my neighborhood a little and see what happens. There has been a great change in my home and I have been ultra tired and have had MANY distractions but the weather hasn't helped because its been raining sleet....I just remember last year that this time raining sleet didn't matter, and its remembering last year and the determination back then that makes me sad :-(
 
???????

1 comment:

  1. Aw, I hope you feel better soon. I cut into a moldy pomegranate yesterday. Yuck!

    ReplyDelete