Thursday, December 23, 2010

December 23rd 2010 Running Blog

"Busy: actively and attentively engaged in work or a pastime, not at leisure; otherwise engaged. Full of or characterized by activity." - Websters Dictionary

The word Busy Websters seems to make it not so wonderful sounding but can I just say I've been amazed at the gratitude of people around me. And in order for these great things to happen people had to be busy. Many good things are going on around me and I'm delighted to see them flourish. 

I love Christmas time. Grumpy people aren't so grumpy and that says something. Kind and serving people are given a hand to help others during Christmas time. Today was a perfect day to run...did I? Nope. Does that suck? Yes! But I got to see something today that moved my heart and I would have missed it if I went for a run instead. So, out of this whole "non-running" month, for the first time I was ok with it.

Didn't run

No comments:

Post a Comment