Sunday, December 5, 2010

December 4th & 5th 2010 Running Blog

“Endurance? You’ve only got to get out there and do it. Face up to it: man was meant to run.” – Percy Cerutty

It must be the holidays.....its as if I wake up and the day is gone and as far as running goes.....well, it doesn't. I'm having a good time. All is well, but at the end of the day when the sun starts going down I realize "oh! I need to go to the gym but the business of the day takes over and its too late for even that! AND out of all these days running I've in the last couple weeks been so tired from the business that I crashed and didn't even blog that day! Thus grouping day 4 & 5 together.

In the mean time I'm eating like its Christmas Day! Everyone wants to celebrate and it usually around Christmas cookies, hot coco which is wonderful! But that time in my life when I said, "I want to be a runner!" that doesn't go hand and hand with that kind of lifestyle. At this point I'm fighting with my weight, skipping runs.

For the last few months I've just had this thought process of I can't wait till (whatever it is) to be over so I can run the way I want to because its a constant distraction. It was summer then sports and I'm realizing....wow. It'll always be something so now what are you going to do? Good question. I've come to the understanding for myself that it is what happens the night before you run determines weather you will run at all. Because if you run half lethargic what happens when you get home is you get sick. So running for me begins the day before I run. Good night.

Didn't Run

No comments:

Post a Comment