Thursday, December 2, 2010

December 2nd 2010 Running Blog

"You are a feather in my hat" - Tim (Coach Foothills Running Club)

:-) That's a nice thing to say. He said that to me the other day, I ran with him for about a 1/2 mile and told him my time at the marathon and he was really proud of me. I thanked him because he was one of the people that gave me good advice and he smiled and said I was a feather in his hat. Not sure exactly what the means but he smiled and I figured it's the opposite of a rock in someones shoe haha

Today was tough getting out the door. I fell asleep sitting up putting my shoes on!! I went outside and the grass was froze!! I ended up going and doing pretty good as far as distance goes but that first mile my body was pitching a fit! So, I actually started thinking about stopping after 3 miles but then I said wait a minute! You (talking to my body) you talk to me after 3 miles we'll see then, I don't want to hear it! Do you know what? At about mile #3 I started feeling just fine. So I did 4 more!!

Boling Park
7 Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment