Thursday, April 15, 2010

April 15th 2010 Running Blog

"You have a choice. You can throw in the towel, or you can use it to wipe the sweat off of your face." - Gatorade

Gatorade pretty much described the athletes I saw today. I visited the Atlanta History Museum and saw all the display's of Olympians world wide and their story's. I stood in awe, what an amazing example! They went beyond human limitations. I would and the rest of the world would agree (unfortunately) with me that these fetes are impossible! Its amazing what the human body, will and spirit can do if given the opportunity. At the same time, in many cases they had to fight for the opportunity to be able do it. Which, makes their story even more amazing. I was very encouraged to keep running. I know I won't quit but it makes me want to go after it with more tenacity. These people obviously picked up the towel and wiped the sweat off thier faces. I'm bringing a towel tomorrow!!

Due to going to the Museum and all the activities, I did not run but man! I was so hungry to run after leaving that place, can't wait for my alarm to go off so I can get up and RUN!!

2 comments: