Friday, April 2, 2010

April 2nd 2010 Running Blog

"On the trail you can run away from problems. You can run towards answers. You can loose yourself. You can find peace. And if you run long enough you can find magic." - Dagny Scott Barrios

Boling Park has been the beginning of that for me. I took today to just hike and take pictures of The Park and Trails along the Etowah River. I haven't even begun to see all of the trails. Only one more reason to go back :-) You can just barely begin to see spring peaking through :-)

Resting before race day
Did not run

2 comments:

  1. smart to rest. Cannot wait to see how many minutes come off.

    Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Steve!! I came in 35:33 Yeah!! That is very good for me :-) Thank You so much for wishing me luck :-D My last time was 49:49 which was also my first time hahaha (4 mon. ago)

    You have a good Easter!!

    ReplyDelete