Friday, April 30, 2010

April 30th 2010 Running Blog

"Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another." ~Walter Elliott, The Spiritual Life

No. This will STOP! Something inside had... had it! So I agreed with it and said, "No I will not let dumb ole allergies make me miss another day of running!" So I went to Boling walked most of it but at least I went; 1/2 drugged, dealing with allergies and all that that entails.

On the bright side of things I noticed as I walked more of the beauty of nature. I had to slow down to do it, so regardless of the itchy/watery eyes, sneezing spasms, sinus headache, sore throat and swollen face...it was pleasant to look upon so much so I smiled :-)

Well, today is the last day of April. This month has overall been a good month. I've had new accomplishments so in light of all the days that didn't go the way I planned the victories far outweighed it :-) My only concern (fear) is that my body will think this is the way its supposed to be and I'll have to start from scratch....that would suck. Oh well, I have good things to look forward to in May so here we go!!

Boling Park
3 Miles.....AACHEW!!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh!! Allergies. I don't get them. My wife and Hailey do though, and I see some miserable people at work. Boooooo to allergies. Hope it goes away quickly.

    ReplyDelete