Friday, May 14, 2010

May 14th 2010 Running Blog

"The man who can drive himself further once the effort gets painful is the man who will win." - Roger Bannister

Today was painful. It was the overflow from yesterdays lifting weights and doing aerobics simultaneously. The pain left around mile three but then it was more like not having energy to push forward. However, it was in there somewhere cuz I did :-) Know what I think? Today while I was running I started praying for other people. I started thinking well, this is painful but I know people around me who are in a lot more pain than I am. Not necessarily physical but hurting in their families and personal lives. There was the thought transfer, and even though today wasn't easy. It became short run? It was like oh wow, I could feel the miles but they were like gone at the same time. It just occurred to me...its not always about you...

Just if you could please remember the people in your lives who are in positions where its gonna have to be God because only He can fix that mess. Please take time to bring them before the Lord and ask for help. Supernatural help does come through from time to time, Jesus is King!

Boling Park
5 Miles

1 comment: