Thursday, May 20, 2010

May 20th 2010 Running Blog

“I see my path, but I don't know where it leads. Not knowing where I'm going is what inspires me to travel it.” - Rosalia de Castro

ok...so we had a little dilemma today. Nothing serious, nothing alarming but I found out if you don't pay attention its easy to get lost. I was able to run the back trails today with Kailah and I was really happy cuz I was just going to run the white trail. Its clearly marked and right next to the river and I was just going to run it till it ended but I didn't know how far that would be since I've never been able to do it. ONE DAY I WILL!! But it wasn't today. I was running and it occurred to me....we're not by the river? We haven't crossed a 3rd bridge? Where are we? I realized we had been running for quite sometime and I just realized, we were not where we were suposed to be. I was on a path but had no clue where I was or where it ended up. by that time I had to turn around, follow that path so I could be home by 4:30 we started at 2. I'm think'n, "Dangit! This is the 5th time trying to get to the end and still I haven't done it!" Oh well, one more reason to go back :-) I'm going to be doing weights with Jeremy tonight so that will be good :-)

One distraction was probably video taping some of it....oops!

I posted some of the clips below, enjoy! I'm gonna try Vlogging here is my link ~

http://www.youtube.com/user/McAlisterMom

Boling Trails
Miles ????
Weights

1 comment:

  1. But it's on the hidden paths that lead to the secret place!

    ReplyDelete