Friday, June 11, 2010

June 11th 2010 Running Blog

"The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak" - Matt. 26:41

Today was a big flop. If your gonna take this thing seriously you can not stay up all night and eat candy to stay awake....ya, I did that. I get really stimulated mentally when exciting things happen. My brother in law came into town and I was cleaning my house like every little detail so it would be perfect! Good intentions but dumb. So, my mind was racing but by 5:30am I could feel it start to crash but in my mind I was totally hyper and ready to run! I got out there and you would not believe what this felt like, it was like pulling luggage, I was stumbling it was very hard to lift my legs and very weird. I was supposed to run a "tempo run." Well, I waited to get out there and suddenly thought, "What is a tempo run?" 20 min. warm up 20 min. cool down and 20 min. tempo run. So, I'm out there going ok...I'll just run. but then I went to use the port-a-potty and the drama that took place with all that (spiders) I was done :-( I even made Kailah leave to take me home....

So, guess who's going to bed early tonight?

Boling Park
1 Mile

No comments:

Post a Comment