Sunday, June 27, 2010

June 27th 2010 Running Blog

"I have to make myself take a day off. I get addicted, and I feel guilty if don't run. I have to remember it's the recovery days when you actually get stronger. When you take a day off, you can run fast and hard next time you get out there." - Danica Patrick, Professional race-car driver

ok, so I pretty much already had a "bunch" of days off cuz the girls were out of town and Jeremy and I doing "road trips" (getting lost) all over Georgia (but is was way cool!) Had an awesome time! So, I thought I don't care about "resting" on Sunday I'm gonna run anyways!! Well, we went to church to pick up the girls and they gave testimonies of what God did with them...weeping....and so our Sunday was us listening to what God had did and had to say to them and it was so powerful Jeremy and I started crying! They challenged us in many ways and it was amazing to see what God had done in just a few days with my daughters....wow....it was so good to see the passion they have explode in them of God and who He is as love and they kept saying over and over "I'm Free" they would say, lets just worship God right now! Wow....Jeremy and I looked at each other and were shocked and in awe on how God ministered to them.

Rested

No comments:

Post a Comment