Monday, June 14, 2010

June 14th 2010 Running Blog

"The race is not always to the swift, but to those who keep on running." - Nike Running Poster

I was gonna try to run swift today felt very very good. Got good sleep and was ready to go! Well, for some reason after the first few feet I pulled my hamstring on my left leg. Heard it is probably due to speed running. Well, I didn't quit, however I ran slow even limping slow. Oh well I was not disapointed at all. To my surprise the rest of my body was really strong! It totally was able to carry that leg. I was so encouraged cuz I continually feel like I suck! I do. Thats just the truth. It feels like I'm sliding backwards. Even though I'm running longer and faster I can see that, it sure does not feel that way and often I go home trying to figure out how I can do better cuz I didn't do good or something. BUT today I saw and felt my body be strong. My breathing was good and at the end I got an answer "ICE ICE ICE" so I did. I also stretched which I never do. So, that was that. Today will be a successful one :-)

Boling Park
3 Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment