Thursday, June 3, 2010

June 3rd 2010 Running Blog

"There are no gardening mistakes, only experiments." - Janet Kilburn Phillips

Well, this experiment exploded. Had a rough start of a morning, thought I'd get a run in during the evening but got caught up in a yard project that was way over my head and now my yard looks AWFUL! Very embarrassing defiantly the eye sore of the neighborhood :-( geez... Should've gone running.

I have huge bushes in my front yard that now have holes all in them, cuz I didn't know what the heck I was doing. The grass grew too long before we cut it so when we did it was too short and someone said lift the mower you'll kill your grass so there is a huge stretch of lawn that is taller than the other very obvious the weeds were pulled but have a whole half of the yard to do and when it was all said and done nothing was fully done and what was done is ugly.

Did not run

No comments:

Post a Comment