Saturday, June 19, 2010

June 19th 2010 Running Blog

"The sun lay like a friendly arm across her shoulder." - Margorie Kinnan Rawlings, South Moon Under

ok. I've been avoiding the sun cuz it lays like a heavy hand on my shoulder. If its not early in the morning before the sun really shines or later in the afternoon when its done for the day I feel so pressed down when I run. It is easier to run through wind than on a sunny day. Its hard to lift my shoulders or something? I like the sun, just when I'm not running.

So, because of some mis-happs this morning I didn't get to run....I got all the way to Boling Park and in the parking lot had to turn around and go home. Why you ask? Lets just say its important to remember your birthday because in the state of Georgia apparently is when you have to renu your tags :-) Learn something new everyday :-) Tennessee is different.

Well, I headed out to Boling....didn't push through. I'm not a fan of evening running.
Boling Pak
1 mile :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment