Tuesday, August 17, 2010

August 16th 2010 Running Blog

* you know its 4am and I realized I didn't blog my run yesterday so here it goes* (Monday)

"Putting miles in your training log is like putting money in the bank. You begin to draw interest on it immediately." - Hal Higdon

Very True! I do go back and reread past blogs and most the times am encouraged :-)

Meghan and I went to Boling after practice. There is a schedule conflict of where Kailah practices anyways Meghan slept in her running clothes so she wouldn't be late (thats Meghan) We did one mile, it was bright and hot and so we popped over to the gym and ran there. Now, this doesn't seem like alot but it was actually challenging to me. I only ran for a 1/2 hour but I was running uphills like doing hill work it was really hard I was dripping with sweat so, this maybe considered a hill work out. But still, there is nothing like running 5 miles at Boling to make you feel accomplished. But I tell ya one thing, I was exhausted cuz I really pushed it, when I got off the treadmill, I got alittle dizzy. So, it actually made me feel better cuz the time I was on it was discouraging but when my body gets like that I know I did the best I could do with what I got and so I'm happy about that.

Boling
1 Mile
Y
Treadmill

No comments:

Post a Comment