Wednesday, August 11, 2010

August11th 2010 Running Blog

"The more I run, the more I want to run, and the more I live a life conditioned and influenced and fashioned by my running. And the more I run, the more certain I am that I am heading for my real goal: to become the person I am." - George Sheehan

I love running, I do. Today I didn't get to run. But thats ok. I was up till almost 5am. with cramping pain in my legs. I did everything I knew to try and stop it. So, I missed my morning run. Then in the evening we had last minute company, therefore I missed my evening run. I had a moment of panick thinking "what can I do to get my run?" Then was reminded what I did on Monday and Tuesday and relaxed mentally because my legs needed to relax physically. So! looking forward to tomorrow, going to be now so I can be ready for tomorrow! :-)

Didn't Run

No comments:

Post a Comment