Saturday, August 28, 2010

August 28th 2010 Running Blog

"Carbohydrate "loading" the night before can lead to carbohydrate "unloading" on the course itself." - Jeff Gallaway

BAHAHAHAHA.....BAHAHAHA

oh, I need a good laugh today ~ Thanks Jeff!!

Didn't Run

Ps. I went to the Dr. one year ago and they weighed me in at 226 lbs. I was being weighed prior to a surgery I was going in for. I needed a Vetro Nerve Stimulator to help control seizures. Since then and partially due to surgery I've lost 31 lbs and have been able to maintain it!! When I started running in January I weighed in at 215 lbs. So, its been almost nine months since I've been running I'm smaller, I went from a size 20-18 (almost 16) and really shrunk in my face, chest and waiste but my weight is still heavy. Common sence says, "the lighter you are the faster you'll run!" Trying to get lighter....not easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment