Thursday, August 5, 2010

August 5th 2010 Running Blog

"Rule 2.32 Do whatever it takes to finish ahead of a costumed runner, because being Outkicked by Elmo is too much to bear!" - Mark Remy

:-) haha :-) I thought about this quote as I bought my pink "Super Women" hat to match my pink "Super Woman" cape that lights up! hahaha I'm just silly I guess, but when I put that hat on the girls and I laughed and anytime there is a good laugh its good. I'm trying to buy one thing at a time so I can be in costume for the Moonlight Run in October. I bought this stuff at Six Flags. So, this may become a tradition. When we go to Six Flags we buy something to run in... haha :-D We will see ~ no promises!!

Oh! Great news! Kailah was walking all over Six Flags....NO PAIN!!! Man! I'm just believing she is healed and can run with Crown!! Jesus is King!!

Six Flags
Walked (off and on for 8 hours)

No comments:

Post a Comment