Wednesday, August 18, 2010

August 18th 2010 Running Blog

"Yes, I run like a Girl, try to keep up!" - Unknown

First things First! Today was Kailah's Birthday, seventeen years old....I'm still trying to get used to sixteen! Seventeen? Geeezzzz....Well, she is a wonderful daughter, does not give me grief and is a blessing from the Lord! She also ran her first speed mile since the injury and got 8:32! We are very happy about that!! She got a new running outfit from her Grandparents in Tennessee and it says, "Yes, I run like a girl, try to keep up!" I love it!! She loved it!! So, thought I'd share it with you all :-)



As for me, myself and I...today my level of pain went from a 9 to a 2 but after my nap today its practically non existent!! Hallelujha!! So, if all goes well....guess where I'll be? Skipping Palates that's for sure!!

Didn't Run

No comments:

Post a Comment