Thursday, August 19, 2010

August 19th 2010 Running Blog

"My body takes me from A to B, but the real journey is in my mind." - Marathonsweetheart Blog

Today's run was interesting but over all good. I had to run 2x to the port-a-potty....have no clue why but wasn't gonna bash myself for it. The rest of my run was defiantly working out stuff in my mind. You are only stressed if you want to be stressed so I ran :-) It felt good, I had peace. I felt like I was going fast but I don't think I was. It took me about an hour and a half to do six miles but that is not including the potty breaks. So, I settled with the thought that before I left Boling Park today I was not stressed anymore.

Today Meghan had her first game in Volleyball, it was awesome! All three teams won, Juniors, JV & Varsity. Meghan played the whole first game and the Volleyball Knights won 25 to 6!! She did great! We are so very, very proud of her!! Way to go Meghan!!

Boling Park
6 Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment