Tuesday, August 31, 2010

August 31st 2010 Running Blog

"Sometimes you just have to run for no reason at all" - Toni McAlister

Well, that's pretty much it. I didn't have a plan other than please let me have at least five. I ran with random thoughts not trying to, its just what was going on in my head as I ran, I was able to count how many times I went around the track. Later, I paced with the coach from Foothills Running Club but that was towards the end. But with no plan in hand I just had to run something and I did.

I would also like to say...I'm glad (when it comes to running) that August is OVER!! I have had so many odd challenges and for days at a time even a whole week I didn't set foot out there to run. I've even been all dressed ready to go and didn't get across the other side of the door, or better yet, get all the way out there and walk/jog it is so discouraging! So much so, where I blew off a couple days just to figure out what the heck happened??? I got injured...today's run was nice, the weather was good motivation and I look forward to seeing more of Autumn :-)

Boling Park
5 Miles....finally a deep breath in...

No comments:

Post a Comment