Friday, January 15, 2010

January 15th 2010 Running Blog

"Life's battles don't always go to the strongest or fastest man, but sooner or later the man that wins is the fellow who thinks he can" - Pre

I'm still very happy that I'm maintaining 3 miles but today it wasn't easy I had to push with every stride forward as if something were pushing me back, even though I did it I felt like the "little train that could"

 ...I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...ah!... ouch!...Barely breathing.. end of the 3rd mile...I knew I could, I knew I could, I knew I could!! Yeah! Everytime I run back to where I started, I feel like I've concquered a mountain! Its interesting how the fables you learn growing up as a child makes its way back into my mind while I'm running!

3.0 m. Boling Park!!

No comments:

Post a Comment