Monday, January 18, 2010

January 18th 2010 Running Blog

"Meantime the Tortoise jogged stedily along on the hot, dusty road ever so slowly but surely and soon he passed the Hare who was still peacefully sleeping quietly the Tortoise plotted on nearing the goal. When the hare finally woke up with start, he saw the Tortiose just reaching the finish line far ahead he heard all the animals cheering the winner." - Aesops Fables

That was me today. Just call Mrs. Tortoise. But I must say...my "shell" is a little heavier than most! There are people out there all thin, athletic and all fit and then there is me. When I started running documented by a Dr. I was 215 lbs. on the dot, or I mean the pound, ha! And that is all I have to say about today.

Boling Park
3 miles Ran whole time!

No comments:

Post a Comment