Sunday, January 17, 2010

January 17th 2010 Running Blog

"Every run is a great run!" - Sasha Azevedo

Well, today was a good run. I kept pace with Jeremy who is recovering from and injury and we only did 2 miles walking and running but it was a good thing and I'm glad I did it. My whole thing now is doing no less than 3 miles every time I run however, today was supporting and helping just by being with him. Now, this isn't going to happen again anytime soon but for today it was a good thing.

Boling Park
2 miles walk/run

4 comments:

  1. I didn't know he was injured! Way to go, both of you guys. Such dedication. It's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya, there is something about running that changes your mind. Its like it doesn't matter what is going on in your body or how painful it could be you have to run!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh ya! The hair cut! PERFECT!! I could pull it up without it yanking on my head and not touching my neck at the same time! Whoo Hoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Natty - I must confess, that day was HARD!! He was a good excuse, thats my story and I'm sticking to it :-D

    ReplyDelete