Saturday, January 16, 2010

January 16th 2010 Running Blog

"Let us rid ourselves of every burden and sin that clings to us and persevere in running the race that lies before us" - Hebrews 12:1 (partial)

Now, I'm not saying my hair is a sin but it is becoming a burden. When I run I can't put it in a pony tail, I could of course but it's long down my back and it feels like something is yanking on my head a bit. I sorta get a headache feeling. Does that make sense? Then, the crown of my head gets so hot and sweaty it feels like glue sticking to my head, yuck. Also, when I'm in the middle of running, because I don't want to wear it in a pony tail it slaps my face and I start fiddling with it trying to get it out of my face, its frustrating because I'm trying to focus on breathing. Not trying to make something out of nothing but maybe this blog is about me trying to justify cutting my hair because today I did just that; I cut my hair!!
Now, I didn't do the Pixie Cut (ultra short all over) but I cut eight inches off or so...I think in doing that I will now label myself as "Hard Core!" I deserve it! However, I didn't run today, to test the results but I'll find out tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment