Tuesday, January 5, 2010

January 5th 2010 Running Blog

"The ancestor of every action is a thought" - Emerson

Today I had a little difficulty while running so I stopped to retie my shoe lases. My feet will let me know if the lases aren't tight enough, as a matter of fact they seem to yell! It is like they have to be "one with the shoe" or something? It was very irritating because I'm trying to focus on not stopping. Anyways, it was 1/2 way through my first mile so I walked to my second mile. If every action begins with a thought mine was based on frustration and absolute intent of running two miles! It was as if something was being taken away from me and I wasn't going to let it!

Boling Park
3 miles -
ran .5
walked .5
ran 2 back to back!

1 comment:

  1. Something that is encouraging is friends on facebook are reading our reports and quotes and where they live, various states are now running themselves. Its like, "If Toni and her family can do it, we can!"

    ReplyDelete