Saturday, March 13, 2010

March 13th 2010 Running Blog

"Look where you want to go, not where you don't, if you don't want to hit that big rock, don't look at it."  - Stephanie Ehret (won four ultras outright (male and female), and has been the first female in 21 races)

Today was a fairly simple day. I'm learning to know the terrain of where I run by checking out trails so I can enjoy the adventure but be safe at the same time :-) Jeremy and I went to a trail called Blanket Creek. Online it looks awesome but when we got there it was closed due to weather. Typically for a runner that is laughable, it wasn't even raining but this trail is actually for Mountain Bikers and the runners are just asked to go the opposite way. Other than that my day was filled with busyness I can not account for.

Did not run

No comments:

Post a Comment