Friday, March 19, 2010

March 19th 2010 Running Blog

"While other's are dreaming of success, winners wake up early and work hard to achieve it."- Unknown

After running two days in a row of six miles, I thought, "Oh! I probably need to run less today." Which has felt weird because in my head I'm thinking, "Hey! I'm on a roll!" But I just had this feeling that I should only run three miles and I did. But in me I wanted to keep running, I sat on the bench thinking, "What if I did one more lap?  What if I came back later and did one more lap? Oh! I could just go to another place and do one more mile!" Those were the thoughts that floated around in my head today...

Found out this is called a Recovery Day. I don't think however my mind has recovered from the last six miles...it still wants to run!! Tomorrow I'll get up early again and run!!

Boling Park
3 Miles Ran

No comments:

Post a Comment