Friday, September 10, 2010

September 10th 2010 Running Blog

"We can't all be heroes because someone has to sit on the curb and clap as they go by." - Will Rogers

Ok, now I don't know if he is being sarcastic? But let me tell you...I'm one of the people who clap as they go by and when I do, they glance and you can tell it gives them a boost of energy, some nod like thanks and others smile but you can see their little faces have a little bit more "umpff" to go farther and harder. So, I help make them hero's. I'm talking about high school xcountry. Anyways, they are so inspirational to me, so much so I think if they can do it and they look like they've just come out of a fight, I can ~ so, I guess they are my hero's because their influence helped me become a runner too :-)

I won't be running today because my eye is all junked up. If I'm still and calm with a cold wet towel over it, then it doesn't hurt. Too much activity causes it to be painful BUT it is nothing like yesterday. So, I figure its SLOWLY healing itself from whatever and I should be able to run tomorrow.

Not going to run

No comments:

Post a Comment