Thursday, September 16, 2010

September 16th 2010 Running Blog

"Just do the best with what you have, and you'll soon be doing it better." - Gil Hodges, American first baseman and manager in Major League Baseball

Today I couldn't be everywhere at one time so I asked for help, meaning...I was crazy busy!! Kailah had a meet, Meghan had practice and I (running around like a chicken with my head cut off) didn't get to run.

But! I so enjoy them growing and learning as they played sports I wasn't put off by it at all! Kailah is on a team, I don't know if she realizes yet or not but they grow her spiritually. They were the only team who prayed together at the starting line. They all did well, Kailah didn't get the time she wanted which is a nice test in patients but she can only get better.


I came home to find out while Meghan was at Volleyball practice, they had a little Bible study and God really moved on their hearts and they began praying for each other and encouraging each other and their little spirits were so sensitive they cried at what God was doing. And it was funny but they all bonded on a deeper level than Volleyball.

This is one of the many reasons I love Crown Athletics, they allow Christ to move within what they do as a sport. They may not be the best players on the team but they are growing leaps and bounds spiritually through these teams, what an honor it is to be apart of this.

Didn't Run

No comments:

Post a Comment