Wednesday, September 8, 2010

September 8th 2010 Running Blog

"Running well is a matter of having the patience to persevere when we are tired and not expecting instant results." - Robert de Castella

I ran well today. I would like very much to run well and fluid throughout my entire five miles. Its seems as if I go through parts sitting back on my hips a bit, gasping for air or hunching over? Anyways, I would like to be in good form the whole time. I'm learning to be patient.

I wasn't the slowest person at Boling today which was nice. I felt like something is paying off. I wonder while I run quite often, "When will I not be the slowest at Boling?" What would really be great is if I could run a 10 minute mile in good form for several miles :-) Wouldn't that be great! I wonder if somewhere they have a class on patience, if so I can hurry up and get that? haha...maybe I should skip it, I've heard of personal "pop quizzes" in the area of patients....never mind!! Hopefully someday that 10 minute mile for several miles will happen. When it does I think I'll throw a party!!!

Boling Park
5 Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment