Thursday, September 9, 2010

September 9th 2010 Running Blog

"Last year I entered the New York City Marathon. The race started and immediately I was the last of the runners. It was embarrassing. The guy who was in front of me, second to last, was making fun of me. He said, "Hey buddy, how does it feel to be last?" I replied: "Do you want to know?" and I dropped out." - Run the Planet

haha that made me laugh out loud, I needed that today!! :-D

???? I intended to do intervals with my girls today at the Cherokee High School Track ???? But sometime during my sleeping something, maybe Jeremy? Daisy? Me? My pillow? Stabbed me in the eye and it has like bursts of pain? Like a dull pencil. Anyways, I'm gonna give it one more day but if by morning this doesn't stop I'm gonna have to go to the Dr. sooooo trying to avoid that!! But, its messing with my runs and we can't have that can we? ;-)

Didn't run

No comments:

Post a Comment