Thursday, October 28, 2010

October 28th 2010 Running Blog

"When I think about running, it feels like the best 45-minute investment I make in a day. It's enjoyable, it makes me feel better, and it's probably paying dividends way into the future. Running is a really easy choice." - John Fixx, son of running legend Jim Fixx

You know, as great as October has been...I can't wait for it to be OVER!!

But I have really cool news!! Doing that bike took about 90% of the pain in my knee away. I've been feeling that for WEEKS! I was really shocked! I can't believe it! I couldn't stretch it fully out with out having pain....wow. I need to spend more time at the gym toning more parts of my body.

I didn't get to run today :-( had a bunch of "teenage drama" to deal with....anyways, when its all said and done, it'll be done! But I have to hold my breathe for a few days! More on this story later....

Didn't run

No comments:

Post a Comment