Thursday, October 7, 2010

October 7th 2010 Running Blog

"I think I get used to, even addicted to, the feelings associated with the end of a long training run. I love feeling empty, clean, worn out, starving, and sweat-purged. I love the good ache of muscles that have done me proud. I love the way a cold beer tastes later that afternoon. I love the way my body feels light and sinewy." - Kristin Armstrong, Author and runner

ok.....if you're feeling like that and you didn't run....its cuz your sick! I feel like that and didn't run :-(

Sick Day

2 comments:

  1. haha ya, it reminded me of when I lived in Germany and after volzmarches we'd get beer and brats :-) Thats what you did every Saturday a 5K :-)They din't hand out t-shirts or ribbons or medals like we do they give pins (like for your clothes/hats) and medals with the village symbol on it. But their beer tastes nothing like the beer here....mega dark!!

    ReplyDelete