Friday, October 1, 2010

October 1st 2010 Running Blog

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future" - Jeremiah 29:11



This is how I started my day, I woke up with this verse being spoken in my spirit, a word that God was speaking to me. Waking up with scripture being said to you is quite lovely. He was telling me that all my worries, having to do with the girls moving on to college and all that is entailed with that to have peace because He is taking care it.

That being said, I went running. Today I was supposed to do a warm up, race for a mile, stop and race for a mile again then cool down. It literally was about as hard as Monday. My heart was beating out of my chest! I felt so good about this run, short and hard. But I did four miles all together because I ended up walking around taking pictures of Boling Park. It was a soft breezy day, I didn't want to leave.


A touch of Fall is in peeking through ;-)


Its so cool when you're running and leaves are falling all around you, just floating...

Here are a couple of the older men who encourage me when I run by them. When I first started they were faster than me!!

If you run around this pasture four times you've actually ran over five miles, I look forward to it, now you know why!


Didn't get a picture of a deer this time but that turtle was neat to see!

Boling Park
4 Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment