Sunday, October 31, 2010

"What a great race! The hills were mild enough not to be a struggle but rolling enough to keep the course interesting. Great participants, a wonderful atmosphere and a FUN finish line. I plan to try to do it every year!!" - MeganStanish

THAT'S CRAP! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE! LIE!!!! Hahahaha well, about the hill part :-p

I found this post on Active.com about the Big Pumpkin Run. Let me tell you, my thighs hurt so bad, it is very painful to walk. I never have been to a race where while I was running my butt hurt! She must be like a full time runner or something :-) I had Jeremy Vlog one of those hills and I heard people say it was the first hill that about blew it for them on their time. Jeremy after the second hill had to walk. So, I'm just say'n.....Cuz he can run 5 miles without stopping.

I got up to run 10 miles but I couldn't do all 10 I simply could not because of daylight or the lack of it and time. The 1/2 Marathon is on a Sunday so I've been trying to run the long runs on Sunday's. Well, its so dark in the morning I wait till its light but it doesn't give much time till church starts. Next week is Daylight Savings Time. I think whoever thought of that was smart but people gotta run in the Morning...Ok!! :-) Oh ya. Um. I was out there all by myself for over a mile and a guy (who looked creepy) just walked out of the bushes, scared me. Um, I debated about leaving because I had a bad feeling, maybe just because he startled me. He was a bird watcher however, next week, I'm running with mace, period. No matter who's out there I won't feel creeped out, I'll be pack'n!

So, this was my thought. If I count Sat. as hill/speed day and today and a casual 5 miles then I can rest tomorrow cuz my legs are killing me then try the long day on Tue. I just want to be able to run without stopping on race day and also not to be out there for hours on end!


Boling Park
5 Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment