Thursday, November 11, 2010

November 11th 2010 Running Blog

"Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself." -William Faulkner

Know what I saw today? Ugh. Fairs are all good and everything but once again this one messed with my distance day. There is an Indian/Veteran Fair going on at Boling this weekend when I'm supposed to be running 12 miles!! Do you know what this means????? I have to now do it in my neighborhood, that stinks! It will either make me a better runner or kill me......(sigh) not fun.

Today I ran but it was pretty much like yesterday. I feel so...so....not moving forwardish? Maybe the problem is I'm not consistent with when I run? I'm seriously running a different parts of the day and today my legs felt stiff. Like my feet hurt and my muscles felt frozen. My warm up mile seriously was just a warm up I had to stretch after that. Then I ran in the woods for about a 1/2 mile then finished up that mile but my legs were so irritated. Finally at mile #4 my legs were fine but I think I was tired of "pushing through" so to speak I just did 5. I was supposed to do 7 :-( Not looking forward to Saturday - its my last long day till the marathon....I'm getting so nervous....

Boling Park
5 Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment