Tuesday, November 9, 2010

November 9th 2010 Running Blog

"On the first day of Christmas, my true love sent to me A partridge in a pear tree. On the second day of Christmas, my true love sent to me Two turtle doves, On the third day of Christmas, my true love sent to me Three French hens, On the fourth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me Four calling birds, On the fifth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me Five golden rings, On the sixth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me Six geese a-laying, And a partridge in a pear tree. On the seventh day of Christmas, my true love sent to me Seven swans a-swimming, On the eighth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me Eight maids a-milking, On the ninth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me Nine ladies dancing, On the tenth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me Ten lords a-leaping, On the eleventh day of Christmas, my true love sent to me Eleven pipers piping, On the twelfth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me Twelve drummers drumming" - Twelve Days of Christmas Song (condensed version)

haha well, today I spend the day with friends and the girls were making 12 Days of Christmas Ornaments. We were getting them ready for decoration the homeschool Christmas Tree in the library :-) Anyways, we had tons of cookies and just a fun time. We talked about how we loved the Muppet's, especially the Muppet Christmas Carol so I posted the song with the Muppet's singing ha! Enjoy!

didn't run

No comments:

Post a Comment