Monday, November 15, 2010

November 15th 2010 Running Blog

"You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too. That's a part of it." - Denzel Washington

haha thats fine with me...yes, I'm a xcountry runner ;-)

I ran today but I wasn't too happy about it. It felt like I couldn't lift my legs. At some point I was shuffling and I ended up going to the porta potty more than once (I HATE THOSE DAYS MORE THAN ANYTHING ABOUT RUNNING) After mile # 4 I packed it up and headed home.

But one good thing, it rained, oh wait, two good things, I ran with Janet for about a quarter mile and I want you to know I'm proud of that quarter mile but I stopped like walked because my heart felt like it was beating out of my chest. So, I got to run a bit and it was raining so I'm not too too bent out of shape about today, its just not what I wanted.

Tomorrow, I'm gonna do that bike, maybe swim I'm gonna focus on my knee's.

Boling Park
4 Miles....sigh....

No comments:

Post a Comment