Tuesday, November 30, 2010

November 30th 2010 Running Blog

"Forget it Princess, not even Cinderella is getting this Ball" - Unknown

Ok that was the quote I used on the cake for the Volleyball Banquet :-) It turned out to be a very successful Banquet. I learned something a long time ago and that is what I used. This is the deal, you don't know everything and when you act like you do its a fail. Find people who love to do certain things then let them do their thing. I knew people who were very talented. I let them do what they do best and give them a frame work. If they go outside that frame work.....most likely I'll change the frame because they know what they are doing (sometimes) But this was completely new! Because this was for 90 people! Everything I have done was for like Children's Church. I didn't know what I signed up for. Probably would have passed! God works in mysterious ways - meaning - I got to learn A LOT and totally enjoyed myself! I really learned alot. But it took a lot from my sleep. My mind just works that way. I suddenly wake up at 3am and can't go back to sleep cuz I'm thinking of all kinds of Banquet stuff!! Anyway, the bummer part about that is I missed a lot of runs because I was too tired from not sleeping!! But from about 7am - Midnight I was preparing, having and cleaning up a Banquet.

Didn't run

fyi- 78.6 miles was done this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment