Wednesday, November 24, 2010

November 24th 2010 Running Blog

"People often ask how I stay motivated, particularly on my long runs - but I actually enjoy running. It makes me feel alive and free. When I'm running along the coast or through beautiful forest, I can't imagine anything better. Of course there are days (afternoons especially) when I'm tired and I think it might be nice not to have to train - but it's when you conquer a tough session that you were nervous about that you feel the best." - Paula Radcliffe, English long-distance runner who currently holds several world records

I'm still on vacation, which means I get to run in a new place, that's always nice. However, I'm starting to miss home, home being Boling Park :-) Pretty much till December 1st all my days are spoken for they are fully packed. So, going to Boling is probably going to be like a secret rondaview ;-) But its time. Its time to run on home.

Sterchi Hills
4.5 Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment