Friday, November 26, 2010

Novemember 26th 2010 Running Blog

"Shopping is a woman thing. It's a contact sport like football. Women enjoy the scrimmage, the noisy crowds, the danger of being trampled to death, and the ecstasy of the purchase." - Erma Bombeck

She was talking about today, Black Friday! I was up with my girls at 3am! We went from store to store shopping for Christmas things and trying to get good deals on things we needed and we Succeeded!!

That being said we didn't get home till 3pm! It hit me at lunch....holy cow we've been out shopping for almost 12 hours!! How could that be???? Still not sure, I've never done that in my entire life!! I think it was about the fellowship. We all had a good time. Needless to say, I didn't get any running in today! My schedule is all jacked up now.
 
But the day isn't at an end! We're fix'n to decorate the house for Christmas and put up the tree!!! Yippy!!!
 
Didn't Run - but walked around for hours on end haha

No comments:

Post a Comment