Saturday, November 13, 2010

November 13th 2010 Running Blog

"Blessed are those that overcome" - Precious Moments

I AM SO SO SO SO SO BLESSED!! I AM AN OVERCOMER!!

Well, I didn't die! I actually ran 13 miles in my neighborhood today! I didn't mean to either. I was hoping to do 12 miles without walking but in my delusional state because I was up at 3am! I re-ran things I didn't have to, a whole miles worth! I timed myself I got 2:44:57. I have a hard time believing that so I started thinking.....as many hills as I have to run up I also run down so that's probably why my time was so much more less than when I did 13.1 at Boling cuz that was right under 3hrs.

I was super tired running today! Throughout the run I kept thinking of the little train that could and a statement that Janet said to me once "why do 4 when you can do one more?" I think in my subconscious that thought of doing "one more" took place and consequently I did one more mile I didn't have to! I remember when I was done drinking water thinking....wait? You went down this area more than once. So, I drove the route I ran and it was 13 miles!!

Anyways!! I'm renaming my neighborhood its now called ~ Taylors Overcoming Farm!! haha!!

Taylors Overcoming Farm
13 Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment