Friday, February 12, 2010

February 12th 2010 Running Blog

"Rejoice with those who rejoice" - Romans 12:15

Well, today I did not run but having a choice I'm glad I didn't. It was a wonderful day to run however, my friend Rebeckah who has walked with me in Boling Park (making sure I'd get my miles in) a pregnant mama; had her baby today, Aidan. That little baby was way over due that being said, I wasn't gonna miss it for the world!!
Also, earlier I had taken my girls to go ice skating...if I ever go again it was because God Himself came to me and told me to go. Hated it to the max! But I'm willing to try anything once. I quit after two laps because my ankles were bruising...can you believe that? I thought no, I am not going to let this mess with my running so that was my experience with ice skating :-)

Just enjoyed the day everything was new but really, I rejoiced with those who rejoiced :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment