Tuesday, February 9, 2010

February 9th 2010 Running Blog

"Today is the day that the Lord has made let us rejoice and be glad in it!" Psalms 118:24


I just kept thinking about this verse the entire time I ran. Today was wonderful! I was able to go when I wanted to, 8:00 am. and had a little extra time. I didn't have to hurry back :-) I was out there for over an hour just enjoying the run. I was delighted with the run because my friends were there too! Then it started to rain, a light rain. The rain seemed to run along beside me, patting me on the back and holding my hand like a good friend saying, "good job, here let me cool you off."
I started to feel a bit guilty, thinking....every day is a day that the Lord has made and I haven't rejoiced, like I've actually blown it off. However, it would be worse if I took this beautiful day and held on to that guilt so I decided to free myself and run! I was able to run an extra mile too! Today is a good day, all day long, Yeah!!

Boling Park
4 miles Ran :-)

1 comment:

  1. oh Jesus! Today the car got fixed!! Today is really a good day, all day now hopefully Rebeckah will have her baby!! Thank You Jesus for the car!! Now I can get to the dang Park!!!

    ReplyDelete