Tuesday, February 16, 2010

February 16th 2010 Running Blog

"If one could run without getting tired I don't think one would often want to do anything else." - C.S. Lewis 


   Today it was freezing cold and snow flurries were all around, walking into the park I put on my sweatshirt along with the biggest smile on my face :-) This is the third snow we've had here in North Georgia and I've gotten to run with each snow! Interestingly enough each snow has been a different experience and for that reason I desire to run with it. I wonder what new adventure is going to happen today?
I still struggle with breathing its not so much that I get tired but more of a, "where did the oxygen go?" It doesn't bother me too much because I just take a deep breath and run some more!




 Boling Park
Ran 3 and 1/2 miles
Walked a 1/2



No comments:

Post a Comment