Wednesday, February 17, 2010

February 17th 2010 Running Blog

"Nothing ever fatigues me, except that which I dislike." - Jane Austen

Today I took Meghan to her first Kickboxing Class and did it with her to get her started not knowing what I was getting myself into. Once again I came to the conclusion that truly, within my heart, I love running! Kickboxing was fun and I'd like to do it one day, maybe...probably not :-) When it was all said and done I was like, "ok lets go run!" However, by the time I got outside the gym, my legs felt like jelly and I was tired. Suddenly it occurred to me, there is no way I am able to run! So, even though it was fun, what made it fun for me was that I was with my daughter. If she wasn't there, I wouldn't be but I wouldn't trade today for the world. I was with my daughter doing fitness training the way she loves :-)
There is nothing that compares to a run outside,with absolute freedom, experiencing the expanse of Gods creation! I realized I will never quit, I love it too much :-)

Did not run.

No comments:

Post a Comment