Thursday, February 25, 2010

February 25th 2010 Running Blog

"Work like you don't need money, Love like you've never been hurt, and Dance like no one's watching" and Run like your friends are there with you cheering you on all the way." - Scott Hodukavich --- From Shaggy

Almost every single time I have little pictures that play in my mind like snap shots and when I'm totally 100% exhausted, I see those little pictures and somehow strength comes out of nowhere and I'm able to sprint like nobody's business! They are snap shots of my family who don't live near me and all my friends from childhood to now. I didn't realize what an important role they played in my life. Funny how that works :-)

Today I ran later than what I wanted too, but I ran :-)

Boling Park
3 Miles Ran

No comments:

Post a Comment