Monday, February 22, 2010

February 22nd 2010 Running Blog

"If you set a goal for yourself and are able to achieve it, you have won your race. Your goal can be to come in first, to improve your performance, or just to finish the race - it's up to you." Dave Scott

On the way to Boling guess what happened?? The car got a flat tire, yeah. However, I didn't have alot of time but a friend let me use her car so we went anyway and I had just enough time to time Kailah. She can now run 3.0 miles in 28 min. That is the best she has ever done! I am so proud of her :-) Her main goal is to run 25 min. before June, which is when her cross country season starts. She is really the person in my life that through example helped me start this adventure called, running :-) Goals are imperative, they do help you be a more successful person in whatever you choose to create change.


Wished I could've run....

No comments:

Post a Comment